|
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Daniel Bedingfield-Never gonna leave your side A man without a soul A bird without it's wings A heart without a home I feel like a knight without a sword The sky without the sun Cos you are the one I feel like a ship beneath the waves A child who's lost it's way A door without a key A face without a name I feel like a breath without the air And every day's the same Since you've gone away I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning You used to be the one that put a smile on my face There are no words that could describe how I miss you And I miss you everyday Yeah And I'm never gonna leave your side And I'm never gonna leave your side again Still holding on girl I won't let you go Cos when I'm lying in your arms I know I'm home They tell me that a man can lose his mind Living in the pain Recalling times gone by And crying in the rain You know I've wasted half the time And I'm on my knees again 'till you come to me Yeah I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning You used to be the one that put a smile on my face There are no words that could describe how I miss you And I miss you everyday Yeah And I'm never gonna leave your side And I'm never gonna leave your side again Still holding on girl I won't let you go I lay my head against your heart I know I'm home I know I'm home I know I'm home And I'm never gonna leave your side And I'm never gonna leave your side again Still holding on girl I won't let you go Cos when I'm lying in your arms I know I'm home |
Sulivia♥ Your typical girl next door, living a simple life. Friends are all I need as they cheer up my day and make me smile. I guess this is all you need to know for now, you've got to know me well enough before I share the rest with you. the sites. »23rd Girls' Brigade »Cell Group » Alex » Altaz » bryan » Christina » Elvina » Fitria » Glenn » Gordon » Jasmine » Jena » Jiaqi » Jingyee » Jean » Jieying » Jinghui » Jocelyn » Julia » Junhao » Junhu » Junxiong » Kelvin » Kenneth » Kewin » Lizhen » Mallory » Mavis » Meijun » Nicholas Kam » Nolly » Omesh » Pat » Peiyee » Raynard » Sarah » Shuting » Shannon » SJJ » Weiting » Weijie » Xinhui » Xinni » Yiling! » Yixuan » Yunxuan » Zhiling August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 December 2010
Designer : Chili. x o x o |